Middle Fork of the Salmon & Main Stem of the Salmon Rivers
Unplug and reconnect in the largest roadless wilderness complex in the US.
Since 1953, Middle Fork River Expeditions has run safe and world class river trips on the Middle Fork of the Salmon and the Main Stem of the Salmon River. Over 70% of our guests are past guests or referrals from past guests. Come join us in 2018 or 2019, our trips are filling up.
- 6 day world-class whitewater rafting and fly fishing adventures
- Class II/III+ rapids on gin-clear water thru canyons deeper than Grand Canyon
- Soak in riverside hot springs along both rivers
- Choose your craft – oar-powered rafts, inflatable kayaks, paddle rafts & stand up paddle boards (SUP) available
- Idaho licensed professional river guides are first aid and swiftwater rescue V certified
- We supply everything (roomy tents, large rectangular sleeping bags, 2″ sleeping pad, camp pillow and 3 dry bags/guest. You just bring your personal items
- Gourmet river cuisine with home-made ingredients. Gluten free and vegetarian options available
* View both detailed itineraries on the side bar to the right
Ready to Sign Up?
Just fill out the Reservation Form and Waiver below and send to us with a $500 deposit/person to secure your spot on a trip. Check with us first to be sure we have the space. Check the “Dates and Pricing” section for current availability.
MFRE is permitted to operate under Special Use Permit on the Salmon Challis National Forest, is member of the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Association, Idaho Outfitters & Guides Licensing Board, America Outdoors and founding member of the Middle Fork Outfitters Association and the Salmon River Outfitters Association.